1 lb. spaghetti
3 Tbs peanut butter
3 Tbs tahini
4 Tbs sesame seeds
3 tsp. sesame oil
3 Tbs soy sauce
3 Tbs rice vinegar
1/3 Cup pasta water
2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 Scallions, thinly sliced
3 Carrots, diced as small as possible
1. Cook pasta per directions on the box. Drain and reserve 1/3 Cup of the water.
2. Return pasta to pot and add the water.
3. Add peanut butter and tahini and mix well
4. Add sesame oil, soy sauce and rice vinegar, mix well
5. Add garlic powder and crushed red pepper, mix well
6. Fold in carrots, scallions and sesame seeds
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Would be a lovely accompaniment to an Asian Grilled Chicken!
And the perfect Asian Marinade is Soy Vey!
You can find this in your grocery store. It is the only marinade you will ever need! E-Ver! For Soy Vey recipes, visit their website.