Saturday, October 10, 2009

My appologies...

I haven't done much cooking... well nothing other than the ordinary... haven't tried any new recipes or experiments... Life has taken a twist this past week and gotten in the way. I haven't had the desire to create anything in my kitchen, nor have I had an appetite. I promised my kids something and I will see if I can get to it tomorrow.

I have been blogging about my ordeal and feel free to stop on over there... You'll need to scroll down a few posts... and warning, it's open, honest and real... my thoughts are totally uncensored.

Hopefully we'll have a new recipe up here in a day or two.

1 comment:

DawnW said...

I am a reader of both your blogs and I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Don't worry a thing about posting any cooking updates on here until you're absolutely feeling up to it. I'm sure cooking is truly the last thing on your mind right now. Eventhough we don't know each other, I feel like I know you through your blogs and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Stay strong!!!