Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mixed Berry Muffin: Wednesday Morning's Breakfast




I had a half of a bag of leftover raspberries from the other muffins. So I decided to make another batch of something. The more I make over the weekend, the more I have to offer the kids during the week!

I decided a mixed berry muffin would be a perfect and simple choice.

Ingredients:

1 stick of butter
3/4 C sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup of plain yogurt
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
2 cups of all purpose flour
2 cups of mixed berries -- when not in season I use frozen berries that have thawed

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

In a large bowl or mixer beat together butter and sugar, add eggs yogurt, vanilla and mix well
Add baking powder, flour, mix well.
Fold in berries.

Line muffin tins with liners or a non-stick spray and scoop batter evenly into 12 tins and bake for 25 - 30 minutes,

1 comment:

tehlia said...

Those look Lovely.

Happy Fabulous Nest Friday

www.rawadventuresarmywife.blogspot.com